Tuesday 1 July 2014

New catalogue


The new Stampin' Up! 2014/15 annual catalogue has launched and it has some truly gorgeous stuff in it. I went online to buy just a few carefully chosen items earlier and, to borrow from Ron Burgundy, it escalated quickly! But I'm pleased as punch with my purchases and can't wait for them to arrive.

To make space, I'm running a "new stamps for old" promotion on eBay. Buy one of my old stamp sets & I'll give you a new catalogue, and a credit to the value of your spend, in the new catalogue, when you buy through me.

Go and have a look if you fancy a bargain. In the interests of me not going broke, only one store credit & catalogue can be purchased per customer.

**Mini album giveaway winner was Andrea. Thanks so much for your comment, I'll pop it in the post to you this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment