Sunday 17 May 2015

New Stampin' Up! catalogue sneak peek (video)




 
pop up & cupcake card















It's that time of year when we Stampin' Up! demonstrators go all giddy & excitable. The new annual catalogue launch is just around the corner (2 June) & this week we got to pre-order & play with a select few items.

These cards showcase four products:

  • the new 2015-2017 In Colors (a new set of colours Stampin' Up! introduces each year, available for the next 2 years)
  • Cherry on Top 6x6 patterned papers
  • Sprinkles of Life stamp set
  • Tree Builder punch

Card designed by Sam Bracegirdle
£2 from the sale of every Sprinkles of Life stamp set goes to support Stampin' Up!'s chosen charity, the Ronald MacDonald House programme. This provides hospital accommodation for the families of sick children, so they can be together during very difficult times. It's a very worthy cause, & so it's worth buying this stamp set for that alone. It's also very cute & very versatile, with images that range from cupcakes to trees to flowers to clouds, plus sentiments too. You can see just how hard working these items are from these two cards, which use the same products but are totally different.


Sprinkles of Life card designed by Sam Bracegirdle
 
Ooh, I should add, that's the new dotted lace ribbon in one of the new In Colors.
 
Here's a closer look at the cards & the products themselves. You can buy them from my Stampin' Up! shop from 2 June 2015. In the meantime, if you'd like a catalogue, get in touch.
 
Sam x


2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with these cards! I do a weekly round up of amazing cards and I'd love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' next week! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josee, yes, that'd be great, thanks!

    ReplyDelete