Sunday 31 May 2015

Beautiful butterfly card

 
This delicate card shows off some of Stampin' Up!'s new In Colors for 2015-2016: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder.
 
I used the new Floral Wings Hostess stamp set to stamp the background and the butterfly- you can buy this set when your order exceeds £150 (easily done, trust me!) and I cut it out using the Butterfly Thinlits dies (although there will be a new set of dies to cut this butterfly differently in the new catalogue).
 
You can buy the Thinlits now. The inks become available to buy on 2 June (Tuesday!)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Saw this on Pinterest so had to come and see in person. Gorgeous card, beautifully made. Well done! :)

    p.s. pinned it to one of my own boards. Hope that was ok.

    ReplyDelete