Monday 24 August 2015

Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue 2015


If it's late August it must be... 

Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue time! Yayyy!!!

Face it, you were sick of summer anyway. It's done, move on. The new catalogue launches on 1 September & has lots of lovely new stamps, papers and punches to see you through until January, plus beautifully photographed ideas of how to use them.

If you've spent £30 with me in the last three months I'll be sending you one for free. Otherwise they cost £2 to cover postage (redeemable with your first order) :)

I'm really looking forward to working with this year's new items - there are some lovely papers that put me in mind of 1960's kitschy bambi type imagery, so I'll have fun with them.

My classes start up again on 24 September so look out for details of them on my Facebook page.   October & November will both be Christmas based classes & I'm hoping to squeeze a Thank You card class in in early December.  Lots going on so do like my facebook page to keep in touch!

Sam x :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment