Saturday 26 September 2015

Halloween sweetie box

  
I love the Witches Night stamp set. It's clear photopolymer, which keeps the price down, but it stamps very crisply and clearly. And the design is so intricate, it does all the work for you; there's no need to embellish any further once you've stamped it, if you don't want to.




I've used it here with the Curvy Keepsake die. Just cut two pieces (you'll need a Big Shot or other die cutting machine), position the large trick or treat stamp centrally over a long flap & stamp in black ink. Curl the edge pieces with a bone folder & glue the base together & you have a little treat box in seconds. Great for mass producing.




The box dimensions are about 2"x2"x2", so it's perfect for little sweet treats. And the box flaps curl over and it seals itself over the teeny tiny handle. How sweet!







You can buy any of the items I used from my Stampin' Up! shop.  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment