Sunday 10 July 2016

Foxy Friends stamp set & punch

Picture (c) Stampin, Up!


I received the Foxy Friends stamp set & Fox Builder Punch this week & have been having a play around with them. 
 




Its a multi step stamping set (and the punch only works with certain elements)  so I really recommend looking on Pinterest & searching for images of how other people have used it when you start out, as the range of animals you can make can be a bit overwhelming.  I made a few horrors that wouldn't have looked out of place in South Park (I'm talking about you, badger with death rays coming out of your eyes). But after a bit of experimentation I worked out which pieces work best to make particular animals. So far I've made a convincing fox, cat, raccoon, badger and skunk (for nothing says "Happy Birthday" quite like a skunk). I think a wolf, a beaver  and a squirrel are do-able but I haven't perfected them yet. 

You'll really want to buy the stamp set & the punch to get the best out of each. Buy them together as a bundle and save 10%





No comments:

Post a Comment