Sunday 13 November 2016

cute fawn christmas card


Here's another card using the Kitsch Christmas stamp set by Avery Elle & the O Christmas Tree stamp set by Concord and 9th. I  think they work together so well.

I used the Cable Knit embossing folder from Stampin' Up!'s 2016 Holiday catalogue to emboss the circle. It gives a very deep, textured effect - it really looks like a jumper, I love it!

Lots of cutting done using my new Scan n Cut. I must say, I've moaned a bit about it in previous posts, but it does cut the deer, bells and holly like a dream. You can set it to cut with a broder round the stamped image, but I set it to cut with no border and you can see that it's absolutely bang on the line.   


 
It cut the glitter card quite well - I had to increase the blade depth to 7 as the card is quite dense, and even then it took two repeat cuts to go all the way through, all the way round, but it took less than a minute and i got a crisp and even cut.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment