Thursday 27 February 2014

Stampin' Up! owl punch


This card shows off just how well the Stampin' Up! colour families match across different product ranges.  I used Designer Series Paper, cardstock & ink from the 2013-2015 In Color range. Using colour products from a single Stampin' Up! colour family makes putting together a card or project so simple.

The cheeky fella was made using my beloved owl punch (118074) which I will NEVER part with. It is my third baby. Fourth, if you count the cat (I do, she doesn't). 

I  also used the Hardwood background stamp (for the branch)(133035), Label Love (130622) & Gorgeous Grunge (130517) stamp sets, and the Little Leaves  Sizzlits die (114511). (Please note, all links are to cling and not wood mounted rubber stamps.)

Order any of these items from my Stampin' Up! online shop. Click on the link to get started. Don't forget that until 31 March spend £45 & choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment