Sunday 9 March 2014

Party favour plus sale-a-bration reminder


I made this sweet wedding/party favour today. I made the flower with the Sizzix Spiral Flower die, using two layers of Core'dinations paper. This is far and away the best cardstock to use with this die. It makes the most extravagant, textured blooms!

The embossed pattern is a freebie from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue (Decorative Dots embossing folder). Free when you spend £45 in a single order. Be quick, the offer ends 31 March 2014.

In related news, my Vagabond electronic die cutter finally conked out today. I wish I could say it was a dramatic end, but in truth there was just a discreet "pop", a wisp of smoke & 'twas gone. 

I'm not too sad. We had a good four years together. Be glad that it happened, not sad that it's over & all that.

Anyway, dead Vagabond can only mean one thing - NEW DIE CUTTING MACHINE SHOPPING!!!


And it goes without saying I shall be purchasing this beast...

Stuff I used

Sizzix Spiral Flower die (129379)
Core'dinations cardstock (129958)
Decorative Dots embossing Folder (133520)
Very Vanilla cardstock
Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
In Colour 2013-2015 designer series paper  (130136)
1 1/4 inch Scallop punch (127811)

No comments:

Post a Comment