Friday 7 November 2014

December journal time!



**FREE CLASS**


If  you're interested in keeping a December journal & you live local to me (Stockport, UK), order the elements listed at the bottom, from my Stampin' Up! shop, & I'll give you a free 1-2-1 class on how to approach Project Life and keeping a December journal, plus some handmade journaling cards that will co-ordinate with the Hello December kit. Email me at bracegirdlesam@gmail.com when you place your order.


I've kept a scrapbook type journal of my family's life each December since 2008. It's a daily record of us as a family each December & it's fascinating to see the changes, year on year.

My kids are a bit older now, but I value doing it even more. As they start to grow away from me, and having a photo taken seems more of a chore than the lark it was when they were little, Christmas festivities give me a legitimate reason for taking pics and capturing their last precious moments of childhood...

Goodness. How very mawkish! But if you've got teenagers I'm sure you know what I mean.

Last year I made a very elaborate December album. So elaborate, in fact, that I  used up all my mojo making it & by day 17 I got fed up & stopped filling it in. 

I learned a valuable lesson, and this year I've pared things right down. I'm going to use the Project Life method to keep my Christmas journal. I'm using the Hello December cards, accessory pack and PL album from Stampin' Up! and I'll complete it with photos and other bits and pieces from my stash.  I'm confident it will let me to balance creativity with the inevitable demands on my time that December brings!

Here's a video overview of the kit, plus you can have a look at some of the Christmas journals I've done  before.




To qualify for my free class, please purchase the following (4 items)

No comments:

Post a Comment