Friday 21 November 2014

Quick class card



My card class last night featured the cute and versatile Festival of Trees stamp set & punch. We made 5 very different cards.



I thought I'd share a quick video about my favourite. If you're panicking about not having made your Christmas cards yet, you could bang out multiple copies of this in no time. The base is cut using the Project Life large framelit die and the shapes are all punched out. The only thing that takes any real time is waiting for the glitter glue to dry. Plus, it's a titchy card so it won't use up too much of your precious supplies! The finished card is 3x4" and you can make an envelope for it using the envelope punch board with a 6x6 sheet of paper.

If you're in the Stockport area & fancy crafting with me I'll be running a regular monthly class in the new year. I'll post a class schedule shortly. In the meantime, keep in touch with me via my Facebook page.




Here's what I used!

No comments:

Post a Comment