Wednesday 7 October 2015

Halloween Tiara - ooh la la!


I know what you've been thinking. 

Where, oh where, oh where can a happy-go-lucky, gal-about-town get a go-anywhere, shabby chic Halloween tiara? 



Step this way, ladies, your search is over. For I have fashioned this glam little number using only the Witches' Brew stamp set and my brains. And some other things.

It's quick and easy to make. You'll need a tiara band (I got mine off eBay, a pack of 10 was around £3) and a hot glue gun.


The tiara bands grip your hair very well, so it should see you safely through Trick or Treating & onto some modest partying of your own.

Here's a how-to video. It goes a bit shonky in places, but I'm sure you get the general drift!



You can buy the supplies from my Stampin' Up! shop & it would be ace if you did!:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love your tiara. I briefly saw your little clip-on witches hat and Santa hat. Now I can not find the project. Please send my a note where to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DeLavey - I'm so sorry, I've only just seen this comment. I've not done the project you're talking about though. Hope you managed to find it somewhere! x

      Delete